Welcome to the GNU/Linux Guide!
This is a guide to aid new or prospective GNU/Linux users on their journey. GNU/Linux is much more than a cheap, practical option. It is truly liberating. As the site grows, it will feature more how-to guides and information on important issues for GNU/Linux users.
You're invited to:
- See how this guide beats Wikipedia
- Learn what GNU/Linux is
- See why you should use it
- Discover your favorite distro
- Install GNU/Linux on your PC
- Find Software & Games for GNU/Linux
- Learn How To do things in GNU/Linux
- Find out Who's Who in the FLOSS World
- Learn the Jargon & Concepts
If you would like to help with this project, please Contact me.